The ideal Assembler will work within Manufacturing Operations to position and assemble parts according to special instructions, blueprints and travelers.
- Use of standard hand tools and powered assembly shop equipment
- Work within the standard operation procedures and job safety parameters
- Communicate with all co-workers and shifts
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Assist other mechanics when necessary
- Operate equipment needed to perform job
- Measure parts to specified tolerances
- Receive required parts for each job from stock room, or other departments
- Send all assembled products to Quality Department for final inspection
- Use chemicals, adhesives, solvents, lubricants, epoxies, paints, and inks, as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ of assembly experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of assembly related experience or have demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate is a must
- Excellent grammar and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of how to read travelers and work orders
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Ability to work with an ERP system
For immediate consideration for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Please ensure that the job Reference Code is included in your correspondence.
CPI Aero considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.